Procedure to Obtain Transcript
- To get your education credentials assessment you have to follow the web link: https://www.wes.org/
- You have to register with your details
- After registration you will receive a password to your mail-id, you may change your password
- With your login credentials, you have to sign in
- You have to fill application form with the highest degree (CMA) and you have to pay the required fees
- After submitting your application form you will receive one reference number on your mail id
- You have to mail your CMA certificates along with your reference number to Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may download WES mobile app for the status of your application
- In the next step you have to apply for the transcripts with the ICAI (ICWAI)
To obtain Transcript, an applicant should apply in plain paper to the Director (exam.), ICAI at Kolkata mentioning his/her Regn. No., Terms/Years of passing Group/Stage examinations as well as his/her address along with the Photo copies of all the mark sheets and certificates (for faster searching records ). He should pay Transcript Fee @ Rs.500/- for the first copy and Rs 100/- for each additional copy ( if require ) and payment should be made by Demand Draft favouring the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. or payment may be made through online bank fund transfer via RTGS/NEFT mode to account details.
Account name- THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
Account no. 0093002109030025.
Bank –Punjab National Bank
Branch- Kolkata, New market
Transcript will be sent in sealed envelope and normally by speed post. If requires to be sent by speed post, postal charge to be paid by the candidate as per Indian post charge tariff based on different country. Please follow the Indian Post site https://www.indiapost.gov.in/MBE/Pages/Content/International-Speed-Post-.aspx for tariff. Signed application and payment may be sent to “Director (Examinations),”The Institute of Cost Accountants of India “, CMA Bhawan, 12 Sudder Street, Kolkata 700016”.
In case of payment made through RTGS/NEFT mode hard copy application must be send to the Examination Directorate along with transaction details as per following format and also at email@example.com
Student registration/Identification no.
U T R number
Purpose of Transaction.
Institute will send your transcripts directly to the WES along with your reference number
Please don’t forget to mention your WES reference number, your CMA membership number to the institute while applying for the transcripts.
After WES evaluation you will get ECA report to the email and by the post to your address.