GST Portal or GSTN hosted at https://www.gst.gov.in/ is a website where all the activities related to GST can be done.
Activities like GST registration, return filing, payment of taxes, application for refund, etc. can be done on the GST Portal.
Services Available on GST Portal
Here is a list of some services available on the GST Portal.
- Application for Registration for Normal Taxpayer, ISD, Casual Dealer
- Application for GST Practitioner
- Opting for Composition Scheme (GST CMP-02)
- Stock intimation for Composition Dealers (GST CMP-03)
- Opting out of Composition Scheme (GST CMP-04)
- Filing GST Returns
- Payment of GST
- Filing Table 6A of GSTR-1 (Export Refund)
- Claim Refund of excess GST paid (RFD-01)
- Furnish Letter of Undertaking(LUT)(RFD-11)
- Transition Forms (TRAN-1, TRAN-2, TRAN-3)
- Viewing E-Ledgers
- Other than the above services changing core and non-core fields,
- Browsing notices received,
- Filing ITC Forms,
- Engage/ Disengage GST Practitioner are some of the other services provided on the GST Portal/ GSTN.