Skip to content
- Take a quick glance at the question paper.
- Answer the easiest question first.
- It is compulsory to answer the Compulsory Question.
- It is preferable to answer the fewer questions correctly and fully .
- Just before answering each question,
read the question very carefully word by word trying
to make the significance of each word, at-least once.
time for each question (depending on
marks allotted to the concerned question).
- Answer the theory questions preferably last.
- Impress the valuator with the first answer. It should represent you caliber to give a good
answer in all respects: content, neatness and presentation.
- If there is a question for which you do know the answer but do not
have the time to write it fully, write a synopsis for the answer.